If you are a kind of person who is looking for a city or a country that pays a lot for your efforts and the amount of work you do or you are a kind of person who loves heritage and history and you are always looking for such cities then we suggest that you go to Abu Dhabi. You must be thinking that there are many countries that have a good pay rate and there are different countries that have a long history, then why we suggested Abu Dhabi only. Click here and go now to find more about Canada immigration from Abu Dhabi. well, this is because there are a lot of benefits that are stated by the people and that fits the first two lines as well. Also Abu Dhabi is the capital of United Arab Emirates and they have the biggest industries there and they offer many jobs throughout the year. If this is the music to your ears and you want to go now, but you don’t know how to go and you don’t want to seek the help of a travel agent, then we are here to guide you about how to go to Abu Dhabi;
- The first thing you need to do is get your criminal record checked. Abu Dhabi is said to be the safest countries in the world, in fact, the whole United Arab Emirates is and that is why they make sure that they don’t let any criminal in and destroy their peace for some reason and so far if you see the news and the social media, you will see very less incidents that has happened in the United Arab Emirates.
- The second thing you need to do is make sure that all your paper work is complete, that requires the following things;
- Id card
- Latest passport size pictures.
- Educational certificate
- Return ticket
- Hotel residence
- The third thing that you need to do is make sure that you have paid the fee and charges of the embassy and make a copy of those slips and attach the slips with the above docs as well.
- If you are under age like less than 18, then you need to show that you have legit relatives there and they also need to sponsor and show that they are financially strong.